TICKETS LONDON CALLING
A passe-partout for London Calling Festival costs € 39 including service costs and excluding a Paradiso membership (€ 4). A ticket gives access to the festival in Paradiso on Friday 20 and Saturday 21 May 2022. Tickets are available via the button below.
The upcoming edition of London Calling is accessible with the Indiestadpas 2022. To attend the festival you need to reserve a spot with your personal barcode. This will be made available at a later date. Find more information about the Indiestadpas via the button below.
GOD SAVE LONDON CALLING TICKET
For the next edition of London Calling festival, there are twenty God Save London Calling tickets of € 1,000 available. Besides getting the best possible festival experience, you will contribute to the continued existence of London Calling and Indiestad. The ticket includes service costs and a Paradiso membership. The package deal consists of:
God Save London Calling ticket* (5 available)
· Lifetime guest list for London Calling
· Dressing room in Paradiso for GSLC ticket holders
· Access to the small hall at any moment
· Your own seat on the balcony
· Guided tour in Paradiso
· Meet & greet with artists
· Meet & greet with the staff
· Dinner with the crew and bands
· Attendance at sound checks
· Special performance for GSLC ticket holders
· Entrance at the artist and staff entrance with wristband
· Free drinks and craft beer during London Calling
· Late night snacks
· London Calling scarf
· Silkscreen poster, signed by the bands
· Vinyl record set of London Calling artists
*This ticket and its benefits are valid for the festival edition of 20+21 May only.
If you buy 5 tickets at once, you pay €175.00 (5 x €4.00 membership excluded). That comes down to a 4 euros discount per ticket. You’ll receive 5 seperate tickets, so you don’t need to show up at the entrance together. There is a limited amount of group tickets available.
Can’t make it all weekend? Day tickets will be made available at a later date. Stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter.